Monday, October 15, 2007

Layaspot by Fun Factory



Layaspot: I was first introduced to this particular toy at the 2005 AVN Adult Expo. I was perusing the Fun Factory exhibit when lo and behold a representative from Fun Factory named Rudy approached me with this petite curved looking device. At first look I thought...hmmm, not for me. It did not appear to be insert able and in no way looked like it would serve any type of pleasure that I would be welcoming. However, I was joyously mistaken. IN A HUGE WAY!! This little device has three extremely enjoyable variable speeds that will induce toe curling on the brink of orgasm sensations. Yes, that was one too many "-able" words in that last description. But this particular toys deserves it. The Layaspot is small in comparison to other toys, and is not entirely insert able; unless you enjoy an inch and a half of insert ability...but, this toy is specifically designed for clitoral stimulation. On the Layaspot's container it is recommended for the "clitoris, vagina as well as nipples and the penis." During my experimentation of the Layaspot, I noticed that it was well received during mutual pleasure around the clitoral and testicular region (balls, for those of you non-medical types). While using this toy, it was REALLY appreciated when utilized around the base of the penis close to my clitoral region and on the opposite side by the aforementioned testicular/ball region. I would highly recommend this toy for mutual play...but, I would also highly recommend this toy for single play for those ladies that are an "outside" stimulation kind of gal.

Specs: Layaspot is totally waterproof and is guaranteed for underwater use. Comfortable, easy handling. Powerful, quiet and durable motor, hypoallergenic which is great for those with latex allergies, made of non-porous material which makes for easy clean up (hot water and mild soap). Made in Germany. Uses 2 "AAA" batteries.

No comments: